Tuesday 30 October 2012

I Love Haggis and Mashed Potato



photo from tumblr

I'm not sure what's wrong with me tonight, I don't know whether it's the hangover but I miss home and my friends and my family and mashed potato. I know it's pathetic and self indulgent but tonight's the first night I've really missed home so I thought I would share it with y'all. I'm sure a large dose of Billy Connolly YouTube videos will sort me out and it better because I'm literally living my own dream here.

About a year ago I was sat with my beloved laptop, {whom I also miss by the way} looking for jobs and apartments in Vancouver for no reason other than fun {'cause I'm cool like that} and at the time I had no idea that in a years time I'd actually be here. And here I am feeling sorry for myself. What a doosh.

No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!