Thursday 22 November 2012

So, what do you do?

Things usually go pretty badly for me, in general, and I tend to have no luck whatsoever SO when things are going my way I love to show off and that's why this post is dedicated to my jammy life in the suburbs. I want to show you my new pad and delightful little neighbourhood and I'll finally be that person y'all bitch about 'cause I brag all the time but it's really 'cause you're jealous.
So we got an apartment and we both got jobs...you're looking at the new meat grinder for Urban Fare supermarket. I don't know what a meat grinder is and the job title is actually 'meat clerk' but I think 'MEAT GRINDER' has a better ring to it, don't you think? Sounds a bit creepy doesn't it? And I don't like touching meat {I boke in my mouth at the mere thought of raw chicken} but I'm bloody excited!
Paula, of course, got a job in Roger's Chocolate Shop filled with chocolates and ice cream and fireplaces and other magical things which fairytales are made of. Typical.
I've not exactly landed the most endearing title.
"So what do you do? *wink wink*"
"MEAT GRINDER". Not fit.
Hopefully the man of my dreams finds the task of grinding beef to be a very important, serious and alluring job and I'll bewitch my customers into thinking it's fascinating and glamorous. <br>
I went for my first run tonight which was entertaining. I don't think I tried my best because I was trying to make my ponytail swoosh and then watching it in my shadow {every girl does that though, right?} and then I was having such a great time singing and the streets are so quiet here and noone knows me so I was really giving it everything. Beyonce got me home. When I got home it felt the same as when I first started cycling so I think I'll keep it up. Saying that, we've just bought ice cream and popcorn. Tell me if you disagree but it seems to me Paula's on a sabotage mission, it was her idea.







No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!