Tuesday 20 November 2012

i think there's a man in the trunk (edited)

Have you ever heard that urban legend about the lady getting chased in her car? Y'know, and the car is frantically beeping at her and flashing the lights...because there's a guy in her back seat. Well.
This just happened {part of it anyway}.We pulled over, they beeped as they went past, we checked the back of the car. No problem, right? WRONG. The other girls have obviously never heard this legend because they never checked the BOOT!!! And for obvious reasons I was too embarrassed to ask. I've spent the last 45 minutes staring at a car trunk from the back seat. I'm not sure what I'm expecting to happen, like the dude's gonna hop out as we're doing 70 down a motorway but you never know. You just never know.


Our road trip to Whistler was great, it was amazing to be back again. I got to relive my near-death-by-bear memories as I stood outside our hotel lobby and told the story of how I narrowly escaped a mauling as it ran through our lobby as I exited the elevator. It was really pretty too.
It was freezing cold but crisp and dry and the sky was clear. 
Perfect.















No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!