Wednesday 18 July 2012

TO DO.

I'm selling all my stuff, well as much of it as possible.
I don't need to sell my home or anything {it's my mum and dad's so that'd be illegal I'm sure} but I've got tons of books and clothes, a guitar and other stuff that's clogging up my room.
When I come home I'll hopefully have a "plan" and that'll involve moving back out my parents house. I don't want to be bogged down with all this STUFF.
There's this car-boot sale every Sunday in Edinburgh under the Omni Centre so I'm gunna check dat s**t out.



Nothings changed on the planning front, I didn't get any less lazy yesterday but I've gotta feeling today's the day I'll maybe put a cross on that pesky list.
I had the best sleep last night despite beng at work and it's put me in an awesome mood so I went for a cycle {even better mood} and now I'm ready to get down to business.
Thank you brain.

Lx

No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!