Friday 13 July 2012

whoaa.


With only 2 months left till I leave on my travels, the next year will undoubtedly mark some massive changes in my life.
I've never been away from my friends and family for more than 2 weeks so I'm kinda panicking inside. On the plus side...I'm going to be travelling :)
Something I've been waiting for since FOREVER.



This blog will be my journey to nirvana, ecstasy, paradise, whatever you wanna call it, packed into a disproportionately small rucksack.
Jokes, it's more of a pretty pictures meets drunken memoir kind of blog to make my friends jealous.
Joking aside, I suppose that's what everyone thinks they're going to get when they go travelling...nirvana, their own version of 'Eat, Pray, Love'. I'm an optimist so I will be expecting my Javier Bardem within the first month.



{photo from pinterest}

{photo from pinterest}

{photo from pinterest}

{photo from pinterest}


[Seriously excited] 


Lx

No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!