Sunday 17 November 2013

Sometimes all there is to do...(edited)

...is take pictures of leaves.
We're in Kelowna, BC, now for a couple of days. I'm not sure whether it's down to the fact we've just been sharing a 4 bed dorm with two smelly boys but this place already seems pr-etty niice. Tuesday night is movie night but the guys are playing fifa so instead I'm catching up on the presidential debates 'cause I don't like fun and I couldn't think of a nerdier thing to do.
However tomorrow night, ladies and gentleman, is pumpkin carving night!! I'm super crazy {with a cherry on top} excited for this and no one's going to carve a better pumpkin than me...or sh*t's gon' get nasty.



These photos are actually from a solo walk of mine which was some sort of relaxing. No "WTF are you doing?"'s or explanations needed as to why the f*ck I was rolling about in leaves. Camera MADNESS.

No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!