Sunday 30 September 2012

Goodbye Toronto

Another late post...

The Canadiana bacpackers inn has changed my opinion on hostels so I'm hoping the rest match up to it. You can give me all the clean beds in the world but if there's no free pancakes in the morning, I'm not interested.
Its been ca-razy hot weather here so we've done a lot of walking around and discovered places accidentally. China town isn't worth the hype, neither is little Italy but both kensingston and St Lawrence markets are definitely worth a look around. We spent a lot of our time at the urban beach overlooking the harbour and creeping on shirtless men so check that out fo' sho!
I had a panic attack in the CN Tower elevator but I'd still say take a valium and DO IT. Unfortunately I never had the luxury.
 
 
Bye Bye
 
 

No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!