Wednesday 26 September 2012

Montreal

So, we're sitting in this cafe in old town Montreal having a lovely time and Paula asks if she can check her emails, y'know, to see if her dad's replied. She comes across our hostel reminder for New York and much to our surprise we're supposed to be on a bus leaving from Ottawa in 4 HOURS!!! 2 hours away!!! So here I am on a bus back to Ottawa, made it with 5 minutes to spare. Pheew.
Paula's currently murdering 'Stop the bus I need a wee wee'.
Rest assured Peyt's back in charge!

Anyways, I'm assuming Montreal is more of a nightlife kinda place, we didn't find much to do. If you want daytime parisian cool, you're better off going to Paris. Old Town was nice for a walk around but all the museums are expensive. We sneaked a peak at the Notre Dame from the exit though, looked awrite!
Maybe my love affair with Toronto is clouding my vision.
Can't wait to get my click on in the BIG APPLE babeh!

No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!