Wednesday 2 January 2013

charlie on a homeless man's guitar

In the last 24 hours I've tricked another Aussie into believing I'm a fellow Aussie, watched another Aussie snort a line of coke off a homeless man's guitar, patted my friend's back as she vomited over the bus stop and my shoes, lost my passport and my bag and my journal at a beach, found my passport, my bag and my journal, had a Mcdonalds, a bowl of bacon poutine and a bowl of cheesy pasta, smashed my head off a bus stop, was bought and cooked dinner, went for a New Years day walk to the beach and watched the sun set, laughed non-stop and drank my body weight in rose wine and tequila and finished the day off with a scalding bath and a gid book. Start the year as you mean to go on and all that jazz. If the last 24 hours is anything to go by, then {with fear of sounding too cheesy} I can't wait for the rest of 2013.


No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!