Monday 31 December 2012

history doesn't record well-behaved people

As far as new years resolutions go I'm sure we're on the same page. I've not followed a resolution through till the end in all my adult life and I'm in no doubt that nothing's going to change this year.
I feel like it might be something to do with a subconscious hatred towards being told what to do, even if I'm telling myself. Unless you're paying my wages, you can put money on me not doing as I'm told. Just ask my mum.
In light of this, come January first I will be continuing the fun of 2012 with no resolutions or intentions, because let's be frank...no one has EVER in the history of the planet ever ever regretted not making new years resolutions. Ever. And plus, I love surprises.
So lets all stumble into 2013 as we usually do, totally mortal, drunk, smashed, gazeeboed, however you like to say it, and quit pretending that this will be the year where we become outstanding citizens.


No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!