Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

First things first...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! This has absolutely been the best 4 months of my life and yesterday I spent the day doing absolutely nothing, reflecting on the past months travelling.
While it's been pretty tough the past week, being away from home at Christmas, I am living the life I daydreamed about only a year ago. Although it's hard being away from my family and my friends, I know it's necessary and it's all part of the experience, innit.
Last night I went to the Hollywood Theatre for carol singing assuming that there wouldn't be any church-y stuff and boy was I wrong! It didn't even include bogus carols like Rudolf and Jingle Bells. So a long hour and a few preaches later we went for a couple of beers and went home. And we sat eating Roger's chocolates and listening to Rod Stewart's Christmas album {which by the way is epic}.
Hope y'all have full bellies and there aren't too many lonely people this Christmas. 
I'll be spending my first Christmas away from home hopefully eating my own body weight in mashed potato and drinking copious amounts of wine so cheers to that!
How are y'all spending Christmas?


No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!