Friday 28 December 2012

Make a stranger smile.

Not a lot to report from the last week, I've had to quit the fundraiser stuff because of schedules. I've been pretty sad about it but after a lengthy chat with a homeless man, over a hot cup of coffee on my break at my meat grinding job, I remembered there's people who'll be having a much shitter time this Christmas.
SO.
 My mission this Christmas is to make at least one person smile every day. First my new friend Boomer the homeless man, then the sad looking gas station man, and today a chat with a lady working in Tim's. Smiling makes you feel better don't ya know. And plus, it snowed today in Vancouver and I'm one of those annoying folks who's still mesmerised by it.
I've become a warm fuzzy person inside.

No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!