Wednesday 3 July 2013

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to.

I did NOT start my 24th birthday with a vomit, a shower and a bagel. I did NOT cry last night. I did NOT shneck a tattooed stranger in a Slayer t-shirt. I did NOT get rejected by a moustached Glaswegian catholic Rangers supporter wearing a Rangers t-shirt because of a small miscommunication that started as "So, when you goin' home?". I did NOT let everyone at work believe I was a fresh 19.
wink wink. 
We took too many selfies in the bathrooms,
I got bought drinks all night at The Cambie...
...even ones I didn't want
I got presents and food at Warehouse and danced at The Met. What more could I ask for!

Somebody asked me on Sunday  what my best year to date has been and I honestly think it's been this one. Not because there's been less sadness  because there's been a lot of sadness this past year but because I have laughed uncontrollably, till I can't inhale anymore, on nearly a daily basis, I have experienced some crazy things, ticked soo many things off my bucket list, and made some genuinely incredible friends, I have zero regrets.





No comments:

Notes From Friends

Good day to you!